Rakhi Thali is one of the most important things in Raksha Bandhan Ritual that attracts people’s attention. It contains all the items for ritual including, Diya, Roli Chawal, Rakhi, Nariyal, Water, Incense and Sweets. Conventionally, Rakhi Thali decoration is a means of offering prayers to God and by decorating it sisters show their devotion and respect for the Almighty.
People decorate Rakhi Thali to make it more presentable, colourful and organized. They show their creativity and use various ideas to decorate it. You may also decorate Rakhi Thali at home and make this auspicious occasion more special with creative aarti thali decoration ideas.
How to Decorate Rakhi Thali at Home? | Aarti Thali decoration Ideas
Rakhi Thali is basically an aarti thali that is decorated for Rakhi Puja and rituals. You may decorate your Rakhi Thali at home beautifully with your creativity and imagination. If you are short of aarti rakhi thali decoration ideas and looking for aarti thali decoration for competition, then here are the unique and simple aarti thali decoration ideas that you may use to decorate your Rakhi thali.
See rakhi muhurat in this year.
Traditional Rakhi Thali Decoration
- Rakhi ritual items
- Velvet decoration Paper
- Ceramic plate and Glue
- Decoration items like mirrors, pearls, stars etc.
- Stones, zardosi and colourful laces.
DIY Steps to Decorate Rakhi Thali
- Stick Velvet paper on the inside of the ceramic plate.
- After sticking the paper, paste mirrors, pearls and other items of your choice.
- Add stones, zardosi and laces to decorate the rim of Rakhi Thali.
- You may color the small containers to keep sweets, roli and chawal.
- Paste the small containers using glue and arrange Rakhi ritual items.
- Your beautiful Rakhi Thali is ready!
Designer Rakhi Thali Decoration
- Coloured paper painted with flowers and leaves.
- Glue and decorative items like stones, laces etc.
DIY Steps To Decorate Designer Thali
- Paste the coloured Paper on the plate.
- Stick stones and decorative items of your choice.
- Arrange items and decorate the thali with white colored sweets. Your designer Thali is ready!
Pista Laced Thali
- Red or maroon velvet paper
- Half pista Shells, Golfer colour or other colours of your choice.
DIY Steps To Decorate Pista Laced Thali
- Stick red or maroon velvet paper.
- Paint half pista shells and let them dry.
- Paste the colored shells on the edge of the plate.
- At the centre, stick four or five shells making a small circle. Place kumkum and chawal inside it.
- Arrange the other Rakhi ritual items.
See Also for best Raksha Bandhan Songs list.
Quill Rakhi Thali Decoration
- Quill strips
- Glue and decorative items
DIY Steps To Decorate Quill Rakhi Thali
- Roll quills into different creative shapes and paste them on the plate. You may also decorate it with stones.
- Place diyas and Rakhi ritual items but be careful as quills may catch fire.
Bronze Royal Rakhi Thali Decoration
- Red, blue or green Cloth
- Glue and decorative items.
DIY Steps To Decorate Bronze Royal Thali
- Take a bronze plate and paste the cloth on it.
- Decorate with stones or other items.
- You may also place Lord Ganesh’s idol at one side of the plate.
- Arrange Rakhi ritual items to make the plate ready.
Hopefully, now you know how to decorate Rakhi Thali at home in easy and simple steps. With these aarti thali decoration ideas for Rakhi festival, you may make your simple looking thali unique and beautiful. So, create magic with your imagination and leave an everlasting impression with beautiful Rakhi thali decoration. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Share some Amazing Rakhsha Bandhan wallpapers images to your siblings.