Kundali Matching: Does it work?
It’s said that marriages are made in heaven. The adage seems truer when two people, as different as chalk and cheese, end up spending a lifetime with one another — and happily so. This is also why Hindu astrology lays emphasis on matching of their respective Kundalis before a couple ties the knot. Whether it’s done by your family jyotish, or net-savvy parents, Kunali matching is an important first in the run-up to a Hindu wedding.
Kundali matching is based on the age-old Ashtakuta method and is done to determine the compatibility of two people. Enter your details and your partner’s details to get an accurate Kundali matching report by birth date and name now!
ONLINE KUNDALI MATCHING / HOROSCOPE MATCHING
ONLINE KUNDALI MATCHING / HOROSCOPE MATCHING
Table of Contents
What is Kundali Matching?
In Hindu tradition, Kundali matching is a key ritual ahead of solemnizing a marriage. It is the process of matching horoscopes (birth-charts) of the bride and the groom to determine whether their stars are in harmony for a successful and happy marriage. Many factors come into play to determine the same, including the number of Gunas.
Kundali matching by date of birth and name is the best and most accurate method of matching horoscopes and establishing the compatibility between the boy and the girl. It can be used to predict the right time for the wedding ceremony, in order to enjoy a long and blissful relationship.
Guna Milan in Kundali Matching
On basis of the birth details of the bride and groom, the eight Gunas or the Ashtakoota are calculated. The compatibility between these eight Gunas decides the fate of a marriage. These Gunas are:
- Varna - The first guna compares the Varna or the caste of the bride and the groom. The Varna of the groom should either be higher or equivalent to the bride’s Varna. This aspect also throws light on the mental compatibility between the two.
- Vashya - This Guna helps determine which one among the two will be more dominating and controlling.
- Tara - The birth star or Tara of the bride and the groom are compared to determine the health quotient of a relationship.
- Yoni - Sexual compatibility between the prospective couple can be determined with this Guna.
- Graha Maitri - The intellectual and mental connection between the prospective couple can be gauged through Graha Maitri Guna.
- Gana - This Guna helps determine the compatibility between the personality, behavior, attitude, and approach of the two.
- Bhakoot - Bhakoot Guna foretells the state of financial prosperity and family welfare after marriage. The direction of career growth of the bride and the groom after marriage can be determined through this Guna.
- Nadi - This is the last Guna that holds the maximum points and, thus, is the most important. It tells about the health of the family as a whole after marriage. Matters of childbirth and progeny are also determined with this Guna.
How many Gunas should match?
For a happy, successful and blissful marriage, the minimum Kundali matching score should be between 18-24. If the score is below 18, then marriage is not advised. If the score is above 24, it is an ideal number for a joyous and trouble-free married life.
Can you rely on a computerized
Interestingly, online Kundali matching software is the best and the most sought-after method to generate an accurate horoscope matching report. When generated by a computer, there is no scope of even minor human errors or glitches in the report. At mPanchang, the computer-generated Kundali reports are thoroughly analyzed by expert astrologers to provide our users with the most accurate and comprehensive results.
PEOPLE ARE ASKING:
What happens if the Kundali matching point is only 17.5?
The minimum Kundali matching score that is required for a trouble-free married life is 18. Anything below this number is not considered viable. Though there are certain astrological remedies which, if followed religiously, can address your concerns.
What can be done if Kundalis do not match? Our score is just 5 out of 36 and a pandit says he will die if we marry.
Astrologically, this score is really low and marriage with this kind of compatibility can never be successful. The only solution to it is consulting an experienced astrologer and following some stringent astrological remedies that can help you marry your partner.
Does Kundali matching guarantee a successful arranged marriage?
Whether it is an arranged match or a love marriage, Kundali matching is one of the best ways to know the compatibility between the bride and the groom. Detailed matchmaking on the basis of their respective birth charts can certainly lay the foundation of a successful marriage.
In astrology, how are points in Guna Milan calculated?
Guna Milan is matching of the eight aspects that determine the compatibility between a couple. It can get a little difficult to understand as it is a complex method. In simple terms, each aspect or Guna, which are a total of eight in number, are assigned points. The first Guna is assigned 1 point, the second Guna is assigned 2 points and so on, making it a total of 36 points. Kundali matching score is then calculated with 36 as the maximum score.
What happens to couples with a very low score in Kundali matching?
A low score in Kundali matching means trouble in married life. If possible, the couple with a low compatibility score should avoid marriage in order to avert serious repercussions in the future. Or, they can follow astrological remedies after consulting an expert astrologer to alleviate problems in their future married life.
Is it necessary to match Kundali in late marriage?
Matchmaking is extremely important in every marriage, irrespective of the time of marriage or the age of the bride or groom. Horoscope matching can tell you the in-depth compatibility between you and your partner on every level.
Are there remedies for couples in love, whose Kundalis don't match?
Kundali matching does have a significant role to play in determining the success of a marriage. But, there are several other factors as well. You should try and consult more than one astrologer and look at other astrological remedies to find an effective solution.