Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan is the most awaited Hindu festival that is celebrated all over India with great zest and enthusiasm. It celebrates the bond of brother and sister and signifies the love and compassion of siblings. On this auspicious occassion, sisters tie a sacred thread called Rakhi on their brother’s wrist and pray for the prosperity and longevity of their brothers.
On Raksha Bandhan, everyone sends Happy Rakhsha Bandhan wishes and messages to all their brothers and sisters. No matter whether their siblings are far or near, every sister or brother expresses their love by sending them beautiful Rakhi wishes and Raksha Bandhan messages.
To see auspicious time to tie rakhi in 2020 see here - Rakhi Shubh Muhurat
People also post happy Rakhsha Bandhan messages and Rakhi quotes on facebook, twitter, instagram and other social media platforms. On the day of Rakhi, whatsapp, e-mails and other messages Inbox gets bombarded with happy Rakhi wishes and messages. Even people send Rakhi wishes to the soldiers and share their gratitude towards them by sending Rakhi and Rakhi messages.
This Raksha Bandhan Festival, you may also express your love and affection to your siblings with rakhi messages and wishes. Here are some beautiful Rakhi quotes, Rakhi messages and wishes you may choose to send to your loved ones.
Rakhi Messages, Rakhi Quotes and Rakhi Wishes For Brother
Brothers are very special! Whether they are older or younger, they always stand like a father and treat their sisters as their daughters. Their love for their sisters is infinite and this is the reason they have a special place in the life of their sisters. On this Rakhi, share your love with your brothers and send them beautiful and amazing Rakhi wishes, Happy Rakshabandhan messages and Rakhi greetings. Here are some great Rakhi messages and wishes for brothers from sisters.
I have the most caring and sweetest brother in the world,
Thanks for being who you are!
‘Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai.
May you have peace, good health, happiness and all the good things in life. Happy Rakhi!
You are the best gift that I received from God. Blessed to have you as my brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Looking for a perfect gift for your sister? Check the list of amazing Rakhi gift ideas for sister.
In this big world, no one else can love, tease, protect and understand me as you do my dearest brother. I love you so much and there is no limit to it. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
I am very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me and making me smile in the hardest times. Wish you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan, dear brother!
On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, let’s celebrate the bond of love with all our hearts, my bhai. Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Brothers are lights in a dark street. They are the guide to the strangest paths.. They may annoy you always but whenever you need them, they will be there extending their hands. Love u Brother. Happy Rakhi!
Check out the list and play lous the most happening Raksha Bandhan songs.
Rakhi Messages, Rakhi Quotes and Rakhi Wishes For Sister
Like sisters, brothers wait the whole year for Rakhi. They use this occasion to express their love for their sister and share Rakhi wishes. Even if they are not able to meet their sisters, they send Rakhi messages and Happy Raksha Bandhan wishes to them. Here are some amazing Rakhi wishes you may send to your dear sisters.
- My cute sister
I have no idea how
My life will be without you
You are the best friend and possession
I have received from my God
I promise you to save you
From all the difficulties in life.
!!Happy Raksha Bandhan sis!!
- May god bless my cute and beautiful sister with infinite happiness, abundance,love and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- This sacred thread you tie every year on my wrist always cherishes my soul and strengthens our lovely bond. This Rakhi I want you to know that I love you so much and till my last breath I will keep the promises to protect you and make you smile. You are the most adorable sister in the world! Happy Rakhi.
- My beautiful sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I pledge to always protect you, and so everything to bring a smile on your face. I will share your sorrows and stand besides you in every situation. Wishing lots of happiness and success just for you on this Rakhi, my sister.
- Having you is like having a best friend. You are everything, my mother, my best friend, my crime partner, my secret keeper, my cutest enemy and my reason to smile. Let's make this Rakhi more joyful and beautiful. Let’s create more memories together and laugh a little louder. Happy Raksha Bandhan lovely sis!
- I will be your protector always and also the one who will always annoy you. Happy Rakhi my darling sister!
- My great and happy Raksha Bandhan wishes to my dearest sister who always cares for me and makes me feel special and loved. Happy Rakhi my lovely sister!
Learn to make Rakhi at home easily. Click here to get the step by step guide how to make designer Rakhi.
Words get short when you start to define the beautiful bond of a brother and a sister. However, there are quotes that express the emotions of brothers and sisters. Here are some great Rakhi quotes you may send to your siblings.
- "For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands." – Christina Rossetti
- "Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet."– Vietnamese Proverb
- "If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that's the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That's the only reason I'm OK right now." – AmauryNolasco
- "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown
- "He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal." – Gregg Levoy
- "My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart" – Unknown
- "There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother." - Astrid Alauda
- "To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life." - Victoria Secunda
- "Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk."
- "A brother is a friend given by Nature." – Jean Baptiste Legouve
Spread the joy of Raksha Bandhan with beautiful rakhi wallpapers: Rakhsha Bandhan wallpapers