Hartalika Teej Wishes Quotes, Messages, SMS, Images for Status: Hartalika Teej is one of the most important Teej festivals celebrated in India. This festival is observed mainly by women for marital bliss and longevity of their husband. On this occasion, women worship Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva, hold fast, adorn their hands with heena and share happy Hartalika Teej to each other.
As per Hindu Panchang, Hartalika Teej falls during Shukla Paksha Tritiya of Bhadrapada month, that is, after Hariyali Teej and a day before Ganesh Chaturthi. Thus, Hartalika Teej 2020 date is 21 August, Friday.
Celebrate this Hartalika Teej day with great fervor and make it special for your mothers, daughters, and all the women out there by sending beautiful Hartalika wishes, images and greetings. Send some amazing Hartalika Teej quotes and post Hartalika Teej status to wish all your family, friends and relatives a very happy Hartalika Teej 2020!
Hartalika Wishes, Images and Quotes
Wish Hartalika Teej and share the blessings of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati on this auspicious occasion. Send the below mentioned wonderful Hartalika wishes, images, quotes and status to your family and friends.
- May you and your husband be blessed by God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Happy Hartalika Teej!
- May you have blessings of God Shiva and Goddess Parvati. May you find the happiness, longevity and prosperity in your marriage. Happy Hartalika Teej!
- May your Teej fast and all your prayers become fruitful and you get a successful, long-lasting and prosperous marriage life. Happy Teej!.
- “May Teej Maata bless you and your married life with joy, peace, abundance and good health. Happy Hartalika Teej!”
- “May on this Hartalika Teej your life get filled with hopes of a happy and blissful marriage life. May you find your desired husband and live a great life. Happy Hartalika Teej!”
- May all your dreams come true and you find a loving and caring husband with grace of Maa Parvati. Happy Hartalika Teej!
- “Wish you a great married life full of happiness, good health, positivity and love. May on this Hartalika Teej, Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bless you with everything that you need to build a healthy and blissful relationship. Happy Hartalika Teej!”
- Hartalika Teej symbolizes the love and sacrifice of Maa Pravati for Lord Shiva. May you also find the same endurance, love, compassion and dedication in your marriage. Enjoy the festival of Teej and pray to Maa Parvati for giving power and blessing for a successful marriage life. Happy Hartalika Teej!
Know the most auspicious time of the day with Choghadiya.