Sade Sati Calculator - Shani Sade Sati Online Calculator by Date of Birth
Facing problems in Life? Check the Sade Sati Calculator online to know if you are going through the Shani Sade Sati period? In Vedic astrology, Shani Sade Sati or Sade Sati is considered as one of the fearmost periods of life when a person goes through hardships, setbacks and various difficulties in life. Everyone experiences Sade sati at least once in their life. With mpanchang Sade Sati Calculator by date of birth, you may find the Sade sati period in your life and get detailed insights into Ashtama Shani, Dahiya or Ardha Sad-Sati, rising, peak and setting time period of Shani in the houses of your Kundli.
What is Shani Sade Sati?
Shani Sade Sati is the period of 7.5 years in which Saturn or Shani moves through three zodiac- Moon signs, the zodiac before the Moon sign and the zodiac after the Moon sign. The Sade Sati period in a native’s life starts when Saturn enters in the 12th sign from the Birth Moon sign. This period ends when Saturn leaves from the 2nd sign following the Birth Moon sign of the native. Consult your Sade Sati report with astrologer LIVE.
Saturn takes around two and a half years to transit through each sign, thus it covers approximately seven and half years to exit the third zodiac sign. The two and half period of Saturn Transit is called Shani’s Dhaiya while the complete three Dhaiyas are called Sade Sati.
Shani Sade Sati is known as Shanichari, Sade Sati, Ezharai Sani or Elarai Sani in Tamil (ஏழரை சனி) and Elinati Sani in Telugu (ఎలినాటి శని).
Phases of Sade Sati
Shani Sade Sati is divided into three phases based on its movement in the three zodiac signs. In this period, Saturn moves through 12th, 1st and 2nd houses from the Birth Moon sign. The three phase of Sade Sati are:
- Rising or First phase of Sade Sati- This phase begins with the entry of Saturn in the 12th house from the Birth Moon sign. 2nd, 6th and 9th houses are aspected by Saturn in it.
- Peak or Mid phase of Sade Sati- This phase starts when the Saturn transits over the Birth Moon sign. Saturn aspects 3rd, 7th and 10th house in this period.
- Setting or Last phase of Sade Sati- When the Saturn enters in the second house following the Moon sign, the last phase begins. 4th, 8th and 11th houses are aspected by Saturn in this phase.
Apart from the aforementioned three phases of Sade Sati, there are two more phases that are considered inauspicious in Vedic astrology. They are:
- Artha Ashtam Shani- This Shani Dhaiya occurs when Saturn transits into the 4th house from the Birth Moon sign. In the 2.5 year duration of this phase, one faces various challenges and domestic issues in one’s life.
- Ashtam Shani- When Saturn transits into 8th house from the Birth Moon sign, then Ashtam Shani Dhaiya begins. During these 2.5 years, native suffer various health issues, financial problems, sudden losses, high expenditures, stress, quarrels, separation from friends or family etc.
Bad Effects of Shani Sade Sati
Shani Sade Sati is considered the worst phase for an individual’s life. In this period, the native experiences various hurdles and sorrows in their life. They don’t get positive outcomes or expected results for their work and find delay in the execution of their plans. Here are the main effects of Shani Sade Sati in its different phases.
Effects of Rising Phase of Shani Sade Sati
- You may feel low, hopeless and experience various hurdles at work.
- Mental restlessness and insomnia.
- Increase in financial expenses due to medical issues and hospitalization.
- Lack of support from family and tensions due to children.
- Doubts, depression, negative thoughts and fears overwhelm you in this phase.
- Anger, frustration and stress increases.
- Hurdles in getting success in higher education and delay in promotions and appraisals.
- Transfer from the current working environment and possibilities of going abroad increase.
Effects of Peak Phase of Shani Sade Sati
- Feeling of irritation and doubts increase.
- You fail to get expected outcomes or profits as per your hard work and efforts.
- Mental anxiety and overthinking.
- Possibilities of divorce and separation from the spouse emerge.
- Strained relationships with siblings and spouses.
- Health deterioration occurs due development of chronic diseases. Heart issues and new physical ailments may show up.
- Job loss or slow growth in business.
- Sudden theft or loss of belongings.
- Social defamation and resentful attitude.
Effects of Setting Phase of Sade Sati
- Lack of support from family and friends.
- Development of spiritual interests.
- Loan and debt given to someone may get stuck. You may face difficulty in paying loan and debt.
- Secret affairs may get revealed and you may face relationship issues with your spouse and other family members.
- Bluntness in speech may develop which could hurt people.
- Health issues may emerge due to unhealthy eating habits and unorganized daily routine.
- Health of the mother may get affected.
- Slow growth in career and other aspects of life.
- Hurdles in getting inheritance and overcoming financial problems.
- Expenditures related to house and vehicle may cause stress.
Is Shani Sade Sati always Bad?
Shani Sade Sati is always bad for the natives. However, if the Saturn is at benefic position or exalted in your horoscope or placed in its own sign or is acting as Yogakaraka planet, then the negative effects of Shani Sade Sati gets diluted. In this case, the native experiences the positive outcomes and gets the due of their good work with the blessing of Shani Dev.
How many times does Sade Sati come into one's life?
Shani Sade Sati may come at least once or more than once in an individual’s life. As per Vedic astrology, the cycle of Shani Sade Sati repeats itself every 25 years. However, 4 periods of Sade Sati appears very rare in any person’s horoscope.
Remedies For Reducing Effects of Shani Sade Sati
Once you have figured out the Vedic astrology offers infallible astrological remedies to alleviate and nullify the effects of Shani Sade Sati. Here are some home remedies that you may follow to reduce the effects of Sade Sati.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa- Recite Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesday and Saturday to appease Lord Hanuman.
- Charity and Donation- Donate black til, clothes, food or mustard oil to needy or poor people on every Saturday for appeasing Lord Shani.
- Black Horse Shoe- Keep a black horse shoe at the entrance or near the front door of your house. This is the best Vedic remedy to reduce the effects of Sade Sati. Wearing a black horse shoe ring on your middle finger is also suggested for alleviating Shani Dosha.
- Recite Shani Mantra- Chant Shani Mantra every day and seek forgiveness for your sins. The powerful Shani mantras for reducing Sade Sati effects are:
Shani Mool Mantra:
|| ॐ शं शनैश्चराय नमः ||
- Aum Shan Shanaishcharay Namah
Shani Mantra from Navgrah Stotra:
नीलांजनसमाभासं रविपुत्रं यमाग्रजम।
छाया मार्तण्डसम्भूतं तं नमामि शनैश्चरम्।।
- Neelanjansamabhaasam Raviputram Yamaagrajam.
Chhaya Maartandsambhootam Tam Namami Shanaishcharam.
The degree and influence of Shani Sade Sati depends upon the position of Saturn and Moon in the horoscope. Thus, the effects of Shani Sade Sati are not the same on every native. It is always advisable, hence, to Talk to an Astrologer and check the degree of Sade sati in your horoscope. An expert astrologer can help you with the astrological remedies for Shani Sade Sati as per the Sade Sati in your Janam Kundli and suggest Lucky gemstones for alleviating Sade Sati effects.