Whenever a marriage proposal is considered in India, especially in Hindu Religion, the most important ritual undertaken before solemnizing it is Kundali Matching. The birth charts or Kundalis of the boy and the girl are matched before they tie the knot to check the compatibility, success, love and happiness quotient of their marital life. Out of the eight Gunas or Ashtakoota, the most important one is Nadi Guna, which is given the maximum weightage. If Nadi Dosha exists in the Kundali of a couple, then the marriage between them is not considered viable and is usually called off.
According to Vedic Astrology, there are three types of Nadis
- Adi Nadi
- Madhya Nadi
- Antya Nadi
Know about the Nadi Astrology in detail.
What is Nadi Dosha?
Effects of Nadi Dosha
The adverse effects of Nadi Dosh might vary according to the intensity of this dosha. Some of the usually observed negative effects include:
- Troubled and Problematic Married Life
- Health Related Issues
- No Love or Attraction Between The Couple
- Birth Of Weak or Disabled Children
- Possibility Of Infertility
NADI DOSHA REMEDIES
Nadi Dosha Cancellation
There are certain astrological combinations in the boy’s and girl’s birth chart, which cancel the negative effect of Nadi Dosha.
- Same Nakshatra of same Rashi in the birth chart of the bride and the groom results in Nadi Dosha cancellation.
- If the Rashi lord is Venus, Mercury or Jupiter, the Dosha would be nullified even if the boy and the girl share the same Nadi.
- If bride and groom have same Nakshatra but different Rashis in their horoscope, then it is considered a Nadi Dosha exception. (Birth Rashi and Birth Charan of the girl should not be before the groom’s).
- If the boy and the girl have same birth Rashi but different Nakshatra (Nakshatra of the bride cannot be before the Nakshatra of the boy), it also leads to Nadi Dosha Cancellation. TO know your Nakshatra by date of birth use Nakshatra Calculator.
Nadi Dosha Remedies
Nadi Dosha is a dreaded astrological combination and should be taken seriously. If this Dosha exists, then one should adopt effective measures and remedies to nullify the same.
- Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap
Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap with utmost devotion can be one of the most effective Nadi Dosha remedies. Know about the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra Meaning & Benefits.
- Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja
Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja can nullify the negative effect of this Dosha to a great extent. It is a special Puja and should be done under the guidance of a learned priest. To get rid of ill-effects of Nadi Dosha Nivaran Puja.
- Donation and Charity
Good deeds can also negate this dosha’s adverse effects. One should donate grains, clothes and food to the needy. Also, one should offer grains, clothes, cow and Swarna-Nadi to one or more Brahmin families.
- Marriage to Lord Vishnu
For a couple having Nadi Dosha in their Kundlis, the bride in question should first marry an idol of Lord Vishnu before actually getting married. This remedy can overcome its effect to a great extent.
The presence of Nadi Dosha can have some really devastating effects on the couple. One should Talk To Astrologer and get their Kundlis matched to ensure a happy and successful married life.
Get your detailed Kundali Matching Report to find out whether Nadi Dosha exists or not.