Is it possible for Astrology to predict when any relationship of the marital alliance will face difficulty or go sour? Can astrology predict divorce? The answer to this question in often Yes! The main reason behind this answer is the power of Astrology in influencing the important aspects of life to a great extent. The progressions, as well as the transit, planetary positions and the different energies can affect one’s life to a great extent.
Some important aspects that need to be considered are the individual horoscope of the person and the composite charts between the couple for predicting break up or divorce. Some of the natal charts have certain aspects which show that there would be some sort of difficulties in the marriage, whereas some relations rise above and face the problems but still continue. With the help of synastry, the astrologers can even forecast whether the relationship is likely to face hardships or not.
The reason behind taking a divorce could be indefinite and it is likely to be varied upon what makes those people fall in that relationship at first place. From Astrological point of view, sun sign has an important role in determining the fate of any relationship. It might be the matter that the person and his or her spouse might be astrologically two entirely opposite people which could lead to a failed relationship. The intellectual, emotional and physical aspects of any couple if not matched as per Astrology can cause troubles in their paradise. A careful study of the composite and dynamic association of the planetary arrangements and signs of both the individuals is required to make such a decision.
Divorce is considered as a prominent subject area which is highly discussed in astrology. There are increased numbers of separations and breaking of marital alliances happening in the modern day society. And, we can say that Astrology has a huge role to play in determining the longevity of a relationship.
Houses And Planets Responsible For The Divorce
If Sun, Saturn, Rahu and Mars are placed in a malefic position, then chances of separation in a marriage are quite high. There are two others planets too which are quite significant and vital while predicting divorce, i.e. Jupiter and Venus. In the horoscope and natal chart of a male native, Venus represents Wife and if in case the planetary positioning is afflicted or weak then there are extreme chances of marital disharmony leading to separation. In case of the female natives, Jupiter indicates husband and similarly, if Jupiter is weak or malefic then it creates tiffs in the relationship and also leads to an unhappy marital life resulting in a divorce.
What are the Signs of Divorce?
- The primary houses for predicting and analyzing the marital bliss or disharmony are the 12th house, 4th house, 8th house, and 7th house.
- The 4th house stands for happiness related to family and if it is afflicted then the native is likely to refrain from getting any sort of happiness from the family’s side. But if the Lord of the 4th house is well placed and also the 4th house is strong then the separation would not be the ultimate conclusion.
- The 7th house stands for marriage and relationships. If it is afflicted and the lord of the 7th house is also weak in nature then it profoundly indicates that there would not be marital harmony in the relationship. If there is the absence of any sort of positive effect then it might lead to a divorce.
- The 8th house stands for the physical compatibility and connection between a couple. If in case, the 8th house is afflicted then it brings the negative result to the marital alliance and because of the malefic aspects, either of the partners can be involved in an extramarital affair.
- The 12th house is also related to the physical or sexual life of the couple. If in case, the 12th house tends to be afflicted then it represents poor and unsatisfactory sex life and therefore there are chances that this relationship might end.
Are you compatible with your partner? Will your relationship be a success? Talk To Our Astrologer to get accurate insights.