Relationship Problems and Solutions
Relationships are essential for our well being. Throughout our lifetime, we meet new people and live with different people like spouse, parents, relatives, etc. Our relationship with them depends on a lot of factors. While there is love and respect but, at times strain and misunderstanding crop up in relations leading to arguments, tussles, etc. with them. These bitter moments tend to take away our mental peace and focus.
Apart from mutual conduct and behavior, the planetary position in our horoscope is also responsible for such situations. Rahu, Ketu, and Mangal are the most malicious planets and can cause a lot of troubles if they are placed in unfavorable positions.
Rahu Kaal is responsible for the stubbornness of a person, and also it creates a lot of tussles and arguments in marital life. There are chances of a person getting into an illicit relationship and an extramarital affair. Children also do not get the proper love because of these planets. These all conditions create frustration, negative environment in life and hamper one’s well-being.
Remedies to Improve Relationships Through Astrology
- The best remedy is to avoid getting into any arguments, smile often and maintain a cool head. If you smile, then it may reduce the chances of fights or any arguments.
- Another remedy is to immerse little quantity of Misri & 5 Almonds in the water on Sunday. Do not waste salt & water because it affects your sun and moon sign.
- You should never utter a lie and never rush through any work. Help people only when they need it.
- Donate Coal on Saturday, but it should be made up of wood. Also, you should wear a small gold or copper ball in your neck on Thursday.
- You should wear a Rudraksha on your wrist or shoulder. Sit in front of your idol and offer prayers. Also, some grass, leaf or green vegetables should be offered in running water on Wednesday.
- If you are in the work of wood cutting, then donate some items made of wood on Thursday or Sunday instead of working on these days.
- Donate rice on the Ekadashi day to the poor and needy. Put green vegetables in a well on Wednesday or a Sunday.
- You can strengthen your relations with your relatives and loved ones by making donations at a place where people are involved in storing water.
- Avoid being stubborn and putting doubt on others. Be calm and composed and refrain from wearing dark color clothes. Instead, wear clothes of white color or any other light color and do regular Pranayama.
- Wear Rudraksha and keep a small square made of silver always with you (You can wear it in a silver chain or a white thread).
- The environment at your house should always be vibrant, lively and full of lights. Avoid keeping your home in dark or dim light.
- Worship regularly in front of your idol and put a tilak mix of Turmeric & sandal.
- To combat anger which is the number one reason for strained relationships, you should worship Shri Yantra and eat Harad after your meals. Drink radish juice regularly and smell camphor whenever you lose your temper.
- Feed a cow with the first grass. Donate Gangajal, jaggery, Saunf, Bundi or Mishri in a temple along with the Coconut water.
- Keep Sunderkand at regular intervals at your house and refrain from using products made up of leather.
- You should also plant trees (Either Banyan or a peepal) and chant Gajendra Moksha mantra. You can even wear a thread in your hand which should be having the color of turmeric.
- Lord Ganesh is termed as Vighnaharta (One who weeds out troubles) as per Indian mythology. It’s a popular culture In India to establish Idol of Lord Ganesha and offer prayers before proceeding with the various rituals. It is advised that this prayer is performed on Wednesday.
- There is one more Mantra called as “Shiv Shiv Rate, Sankat Kate,” it should be chanted in a Shiva temple to resolve all your conflicts and disputes. Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Jaap as well to better your relations with others.
Please Check: Janam kundali by Date of Birth and Time