With Vrishabha Rashi symbol as the Bull, it speaks of the people who are fiercely aggressive and stubborn. On the flip side, the natives of Vrishabha Rashi are also considered to be stable and sluggish.
As per the Sun sign, people belonging to the Vrishabha Rashi are born between 20 April to 20th May. On the flip side, as per the moon sign, the names starting with letters, Ba, Va & U are the people who have Vrishabha Rashi.
Vrishabha zodiac sign in English is called Taurus, and they are considered to be close to reality. They have a practical approach in life and always want to reap the rewards from strenuous efforts. They are also considered to be very conservative and stable zodiac signs. They are willing to put in efforts till the time they reach their goals.
People from Vrishabha zodiac are considered extremely good with numbers, and hence they can be looked upon in money and finance matters. They also have immense will-power and are naturally inclined towards art, culture, music, etc. They are slow and steady in their approach.
Vrishabha Rashi Characteristics
People of Vrishabha Rashi have got varied energy levels. In one mode, they are supercharged up and ready for any task/challenge, and in the second, they are very relaxed and lethargic. The natives of Virashabh Rashi are very intelligent. They know how to channelize their energy in the right direction, and refrain from wasting time in worthless stuff.
These people are frugal in nature but love to invest in luxury at the same time. They are careful about spending their money and are patient while dealing with their finances. They don’t prefer taking risks when it comes to investing their hard-earned money.
Ruled by Lord Venus, the love life of Vrishabha Rashi is blessed with love and intimacy. They are not fond of fights and hate confusion in their romantic relationship. Vrrishabha natives take time to choose their soulmate and avoid taking such decisions in a hurry. Once they are committed, people of Vrishabha Rashi protect their spouse and depict immense care & warmth towards them.
Must Read: Rahu Ketu Transit Effects On Taurus
Vrishabha Rashi Personality
People who belong to Vrishabha zodiac are extremely hardworking. They are fond of nature and inclined towards arts & literature. They are lured by the opposite sex and may get into numerous romantic relationships. If they are challenged, they may be seen as the most stubborn zodiac. They are reserved in nature but also reliable and loyal to others. It is very difficult to change their minds. When it comes to money, they are excellent. They have great skills to earn money and amazing aptitude for executive jobs.
They don’t mind getting their hands dirty in the tasks they undertake, and they appreciate fine things in life like good food, entertainment, drinks, etc.
Positive Traits of Vrishabha Rashi [Strengths]
- Humble- Natives of Vrishabha Rashi are very polite and sensible in their thoughts. Even if they attain success, fame, money, etc. it does not change them, and they remain the same person. They are pleasing in their demeanor and are a loyal friend.
- On Their Own- These people like to be on their own in the emotional and financial matters. They love independence and do not look for support from others.
- Large Hearted- People from Vrishabha Rashi are generous in nature and offer help to the needy people, relatives, friends, etc. They are so large-hearted that they sacrifice their own needs and suffer troubles or losses for the sake of others.
- Friend of Friends- A Vrishabha Rashi person never disappoints their friends, relatives and the people for whom they work. Their loyalty and dependability make them a fantastic friend and an amazing co-worker.
- Loads of Patience- They are immensely patient. They are born perfectionists and take care of every detail while performing any task. They believe in doing things in the right way instead of being a pioneer.
- Perseverance- Vrishabha Rashi people are very focused on their goals, and once they have an eye on some task, they put in their best efforts to get it done. They might face roadblocks, hurdles, but their spirit does not get affected, and they are persistent with their efforts.
Weak Areas of Vrishabha Rashi [Weaknesses]
- Miser- Taurus are considered to be a miser in money matters, and they lead a frugal life. They save money to build a safe and bright future even if it requires them to sacrifice their present needs.
- Too much possessive- This is one major negative trait in the Vrishabha Rashi. Their possessive nature may sometimes transform into hatred, dissatisfaction, and enviousness. There are times when natives of Vrishabha Rashi lose valuable relationships because of this negative trait.
- Lethargy- This is a fact that these people are patient, but at the same time, they are lazy too. When they are asked to do something, they tend to do the same in a sluggish manner. They need some type of encouragement to get up and start working.
- Inclination towards material things- People who belong to Vrishabha Rashi are particular about their image in their society. They are inclined towards materialistic pleasures and make sure that they build a secure future for them and their family.
- Rigid- Though the Vrishabha Rashi people are amicable and show respect towards others but they can be extremely stubborn and inflexible in their attitude at times. They are so rigid that when other people try to convince them through logical and rational ideas, they stop listening to them.
- Occasionally Rude- Taurus are so focused on their goals that sometimes they get a feeling that they are the best. In such a state, they tend to ignore the opinions of others and become arrogant and rude to others.
Vrishabha are normally patient people who are focused on their goals but at times can get very stubborn. It becomes difficult to change their approach but to tackle the situation; you should leave the Vrishabha native alone for some time. They love their space, and once you give that, the conversation becomes smoother. Be very gentle with them and do not argue; a Vrishabha will melt in no time!
At mPanchang, you can find loads of information about the various Rashis, you can also find info about Vrishabha Rashifal today and other relevant articles to enhance your knowledge.