Kleem mantra is a miraculous mantra that holds divine powers. It is a popular Beej mantra or Seed syllable that attracts universal energies with its positive vibrations. Beej mantras are highly appealing and infallible. It helps to unlock the subtle forces and opens up the spiritual plane that makes everything possible for a person.
Kleem Mantra Meaning
Kleem mantra (क्लीं मंत्र) comprises four-syllable- Ka, La, Ee and M. Here, Ka refers to the cause, La refers to the external body, Ee refers to the causal body and M refers to perfection. On the whole, Kleem signifies the perfect cause or medium to balance the gross body and causal body for attaining higher states of consciousness.
See Sharad Navratri Calendar for This year.
Significance of Kleem Mantra
Kleem mantra is the powerful mantra of maha Kali, the fierce form of maa Durga.It is chanted to attract love and lavishness to an individual’s life. This powerful mantra awakens the spiritual realms of a person and helps them attain everything they desire. It is a strong chant of manifestation that helps in attracting people, bridging gaps and accomplishing incredible Kleem mantra benefits.
See also Diwali puja muhurat.
How to Chant the Kleem mantra?
Chanting Kleem mantra is simple and easy as compared to other mantras. There are no strict rules to follow. However, one should follow the below process of chanting to gain maximum Kleem mantra benefits.
- Chant Kleem mantra 108 times in one single stretch. You may also chant Kleem mantras in the multiple cycle of 108.
- Recite Kleem mantra on Rosary for right count.
- Kleem mantra should be recited in low volume.
- Try to recite the Kleem mantra in a way that the voice may come from deep belly space.
- Recite Kleem mantra early in the morning after taking a bath. Brahma muhurat is the best time to chant the Kleem mantra.
- Never chant Kleem mantra after having meals. Always prefer chanting before eating anything.
- If you want to get marital bliss, chant this mantra with your spouse.
- Chanting Kleem mantra in groups is more powerful and beneficial.
- If you are unable to chant the Kleem mantra, you can meditate on it by playing it in the background.
- Kleem mantra can be chanted anywhere.
- Kleem mantra is a sound based mantra, Thus, remember that the more silent your mind is, more will be its effect on you and your life.
Kleem Mantra Benefits
- Kleem mantras have the ability to enhance the power of other Sanskrit mantras. You can add the Kleem mantra before or after the daily mantra to gain more benefits.
- The Kleem mantra is known as the mantra of attraction. It can bestow you with immense power of attraction that will help you to gain benefits on both professional and personal fronts.
- Chanting Kleem mantra attracts love and allows you to find your perfect partner.
- Power of Kleem mantra can bridge the gaps, create harmony, rekindle romance, fulfill sexual desires, attract positivity, reinstate trust and improve your relationship with your partner.
- Kleem chants are said to attract prosperity and wealth. People who recite Kleem mantra daily enjoy success, riches and all the luxuries of life. Reciting Kleem mantra dialy for 105 times improves your financial status and offers unexpected rewards.
- This powerful beej mantra helps in realizing the things that are inhibiting you from accomplishing your goals. It boost inner strength and helps the subject to overcome social inhibitions, self sabotaging and anxieties.
- Kleem mantra is very effective to improve your mental and physical health. It rejuvnates your inner energy and reduces stress and anxiety instantly. It is an efective way to regulate blood pressure and reduce insomnia.
- Kleem mantra are the powerful mantras to get success on love. It helps the subject to get genuine relationships that are rewarding in the longer run.
Looking for true love or need astrological guidance for relationship? Get instant solutions for love problems. Ask your questions to the expert astrologers and bring love, happiness and success to your life.