Puja Vidhi for Kalaratri Puja
Kalaratri puja is performed for attaining power, wealth and eminent status on earth.
- A Sankalp (vow) is taken by the devotees by taking water in the hands in front of the Goddess.
- Offer Water and Flowers *(Red Champa) to Mata Kalaratri seeking blessings for the good health of self and dear ones.
- Offer flower, dhoop, etc to the idol of the Goddess.
- Offer bhog or fruits to Mata Kalaratri as per your capacity.
- After performing puja pay your respect to the elders of the house and distribute Prasad.
Mantras for Kalaratri Puja
To worship Goddess Kalaratri, the devotees chant several mantras, stuti and slokas during Navratri festival:
Om Devi Kalratri Namah (to be recited for 108 times in a row)
Goddess Kalaratri Mantra:
Kaveni Japakarnapura Nagna Kharasthita।
Lamboshthi Karnikakarni Tailabhyakta Sharirini॥
Vardhana Murdhadhwaja Krishna Kalaratri Bhayankari
Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Ma Kalaratri Rupena Samsthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namah