Buddha Purnima 2021 - Happy Buddha Purnima wishes Images, Quotes, Messages and Buddha Whatsapp status Photos.
Happy Buddha Purnima 2021 Wishes Images, Quotes, Status, Wallpaper, Messages: Buddh Purnima or Budh Jayanti is an important festival in Buddhist Calendar. It commemorates the birth anniversary of Lord Gautam Buddh, the founder of Buddhism. It is believed that Budh Purnima is also the day when Lord Buddha attained enlightenment or Nirvana. Every year Budh Purnima is celebrated on the full moon day of the Baisakh month(April/May of Gregorian Calendar). This year, Buddh Purnima date is 26 May, 2021. The Purnima Tithi will begin at 20:29 on May 25, 2021, and will end at 16:43 on May 26, 2021.
Buddha Purnima is a Buddhist festival that marks Gautama Buddha's birth anniversary.
On Budh Purnima, people across the globe offer prayers to Lord Buddha and seek knowledge and wisdom. Some people visit Buddhist temples and donate alms to the needy and poor people. Devotees also meditate, observe fast and read Holy Scripture of Buddhist religion on this day. You may also celebrate Budh Purnima and share Lord Buddha teachings and quotes by sending Happy Buddha Purnima messages, wishes, quotes and images.
So, check out the specially curated list of beautiful Happy Buddha Purnima wishes, messages, quotes, pictures and images for whatsapp and facebook. On this auspicious day, send across the Buddha Purnima wishes, quotes and images to spread the message of peace and positivity.
Happy Buddha Purnima 2021 Wishes Images
Here is the list of Happy Buddha Purnima wishes and messages to send to your loved ones. You can also find beautiful Happy Buddha Purnima wallpaper, images and pictures to share on facebook and Whatsapp.
- May this Buddha Purnima, you step into a new phase of life filled with happiness, peace, contentment and good health. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Buddha Purnima!
- On the sacred day of Buddha Purnima, wish you and your family to find rays of hope and positivity. May your life brighten up by the divine grace of Lord Buddha forever!
- May Lord Buddha forgive all your sins and remove all the obstacles from your life. May you receive wisdom and knowledge with the blessings of Lord Buddha. Happy Buddha Jayanti greetings to you and your family.
- May on the auspicious day of Buddha Purnima, every darkness, hatred and ignorance get eliminated. May you attain knowledge and receive contentment, peace and enlightenment with the Divine grace! A heartiest Buddha Purnima greetings to you and your family! Happy Buddha Jayanti 2021!!
- On Buddha Purnima let us all meditate on the divine teachings of Lord Buddha and allow the light of knowledge and positivity to enter our life. Happy Buddha Purnima 2021!
- May Lord Buddha help us to follow the path of love, peace and truth. May every day we find new hope and positivity to fight challenges and get success. Wish you a very blessed and happy Buddha Purnima 2021!
- May the full moon of Buddha Purnima remove all the negativity, ignorance, and hatredness and bestow inner joy, peace, solace and enlightenment of the world! Happy Buddha Jayanti!! May Lord Buddha bless you each day of your life!
- May you find enlightenment and truth with the blessings of Lord Buddha. I pray for your well being, prosperity and happiness. Happy Buddha Purnima 2021 to you and your family!
- On the auspicious occasion of Buddha Purnima, forgive the sins of others and move forward to attain the ultimate happiness and knowledge of the divine. May Lord Buddha be by your side always. Happy Buddha Purnima!
- May the divine rays and grace of Lord Buddha enlighten your mind and soul. May the Lord help you find the knowledge and wisdom that may take you to the path of Nirvana. Happy Buddha Purnima 2021!
Happy Buddha Purnima 2021: Inspiring Quotes on Spirituality, Meditation and Life
Lord Buddha’s teachings, words and philosophy are guidance for people around the world. Explore the 20 inspiring Lord Buddha quotes on peace, meditation, love, life, spirituality, mind, body and much more. Share the best and most inspiring Lord Buddha quotes on Buddha Purnima now!
“Buddham Saranam Gacchami
Dhamma Saranam Gacchami
Sangham Saranam Gacchami”
Happy Buddha Purnima!
- “I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.”
- “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
- “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
- “If a man’s thoughts are muddy, If he is reckless and full of deceit, How can he wear the yellow robe? Whoever is master of his own nature, Bright, clear and true, He may indeed wear the yellow robe.”
- “If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead. Meditation is key.”
- “To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others.”
- “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”
- ““Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again and you will be filled with joy.”
- ““Hatred does not cease through hatred at any time. Hatred ceases through love. This is an unalterable law.”
- “If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.”
- “The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ”
- “However many holy words you read, However many you speak, What good will they do you If you do not act on upon them?”
- “In separateness lies the world’s greatest misery; in compassion lies the world’s true strength.”
- “If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good.”
- “Remembering a wrong is like carrying a burden on the mind.”
- “In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
- “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
“All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain?”