One fine morning when you are heading to your workplace, you meet your dream partner! Your eyes meet, and love sparks! Yesterday night you heard the podcast on How To Identify Your Soulmate, and today you are meeting him in person!
How dreamy and fantasized it sound? Well, We all daydream about our soulmate, but unfortunately, it is hard to find our twin flame! Although we have tools to uncover our partner's details. Marriage horoscope is age-old technology to portray your soulmate!
Hold your breath; here I am taking you towards your dream man/woman! Keep on reading to know how he or she will be, which planets direct your love life and how Kundali matching is beneficial to you!
What is Astrology?
Those who never heard this term before will be confused when I will state the features of your partner based on it. So .first, let's understand what astrology is!
Astrology is a future prediction tool, working on the concepts of interdependent Universe. We are all connected, and celestial bodies have a profound impact on our life.
Moreover, decoding these effects by mapping the position of every planet at the time of our birth is known as horoscope. Astrologers can foresee every aspect of your life through it. It is surprising how accurately your horoscope can predict about your spouse. And for that, they see marriage horoscope.
Will you have a love marriage, or you will tie an arranged knot? Will you meet your dream man in India, or your love story will take you across oceans? Thinking all this may give you goosebumps. Marriage horoscope can rest your curiosity.
When a couple decides to get married, astrologers carefully match their kundalis (horoscope). Based on the placements of various stars, they evaluate their compatibility. Kundali matching can project your future journey as a couple.
Also, it can anticipate the physical traits, behavioral patterns, and even their nature. This is how you can understand your dream partner and also your journey with him. A few key stars and their positions in various houses hold the secrets of your life partner. Let's dig deep into it now!
Indications about your life partner
As per Vedic astrology, every planet impacts our journey. An expert astrologer can accurately forecast at which age you will marry and what will be the first alphabet of your partner's name. A few planets and their places are very significant and has a considerable influence on our romantic relationship.
- Venus -is known as the planet of love, beauty, art, and expression. The feeling of love grows with Venus. When your Venus is on the right placement and has a strong position in your horoscope, astrologers predict harmonious and fruitful relationship.
- Ascendants- play a significant role while you check marital horoscope. Ascendants indicate interpersonal relationships. Will he be a chatterbox? Or your spouse will be shy and introvert? Check your chemistry through ascendants.
- Nodes of the Moon-Nodes of the Moon is one essential consideration in Kundali matching. This axis depicts the previous life connection. It reflects the bond between the two. This is how you can understand your soul mates in real sense.
- Vertex-How to know you both are made for each other? Vertex is a lesser-known point. It acts in coordination with the descendant. When two charts show strong inter-aspects along with the Vertex, this match is literally made in heaven.
- Sun -Moon placements-When in Kundali, one partner's Sun aspects another's Moon, it depicts natural affection. Both support each other and can lead to a meaningful life. Their energy and actions always compliment each other.
- Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto (and Chiron) -The Trio Connections- These outer planets rule the marital life indirectly. When these trios are in the synastry in both of their horoscopes, it channels a powerful feeling of transformation -upliftment in connection with each other. Such a couple motivates and boosts each other throughout life.
- The placement of Rahu- With a favorable Rahu position, you can read another person's mind easily. It gives excellent analytical skills. Also, Rahu depicts sudden changes. If your Venus has strong placement along with Rahu having a favorable position, there are high chances of love marriage! Such a person is jolly and practical in nature.
Did you check your horoscope? Which of these indicators do you find in your Kundali? Now that you know who and how your partner will be, don't forget to go for a detailed Kundali matching. Astrology predictions ensure a soulful marital bliss!